WhatsApp has many great tips and tricks. In today’s post, I will talk about the top 15 secret tricks and tips of WhatsApp. So keep reading, below are the 15 best WhatsApp tips. WhatsApp is currently rolling out a new feature that allows you to turn on disappearing messages for specific conversations. When it’s enabled, all of your messages will disappear from a chat after seven days. Turn on Disappearing Messages by tapping on the contact or chat’s name at the top of your screen.
WhatsApp users can send messages without actually typing, thanks to Siri and Google Assistant. While Android smartphone users can use Google Assistant to send messages, iPhone users can send messages using Siri. These digital assistants can also read out your WhatsApp messages for you.
- However, it is only for Android users.
- Bold tag (*hello!*) =
- Tag for italics (_hello!_) = hello
- (~ hello!~) =
- (_~ *hello!*_) =
The best popular contact
Chat wizard on the home screen
- All you have to do is go to the more option
- Add shortcut.
Send text via SIRI
- This is for Apple Wizards only.
Back your chat text
- All you have to do is go to your chat option.
- Then you need to select the chat backup option.
- Then you have to backup.
Giant Beating Heart at Sand
Star the Massage
- You have to double-click on the message you want to star.
- Then you will get the star option.
- Now if you click on the star, your message will become a star.
Reading messages secretly
- For this, first, you have to turn on the flight mode of the phone.
- Then go to the account.
- Then go to Privacy Options.
- Now you need to unmark to read off the receipts.
- Then this option will work
- To do this you need to go to the notifications option of your WhatsApp.
- Then click on Popup notification.
- Then click on no popup, this function will work for you.
When was your message read?
- A very good aspect of this function is that it does not give the slightest misinformation.
- To do this you need to click and hold on to the message.
- Then you will get this message info option.
- If you click on it, you will get the information of your message.