Google Keeps Stopping: Google App Crashing Android Phones With Redmi, Find Out How: Are the Google apps on your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone crashing repeatedly? If so, this report is for you. Every Android smartphone user knows that an app crashes occasionally when used continuously. This also affects device performance quite a bit. But, this time the reason for the crash of Google Apps is completely different. According to a report, Google came up with a new update a few days ago. Originally, multiple Android smartphone users, including the Mi and Redmi, have had this problem since downloading this update.
In particular, this problem is more prevalent in Xiaomi’s MI and Redmi handsets. This is because the ‘Google Keeps Stopping’ notification keeps coming up every time a Google app is opened on these smartphones. Even the Google Play Services app has started crashing suddenly, many are tweeting. In this case, not only in one region but almost every Android user in the world is now suffering. So, today we will tell you about a strategy to get rid of this problem related to Google Update and App. Following this, the Google apps on your MI or Redmi smartphone will start working again.
How to fix Google app crash issue on Android smartphone
- First, you go to your phone’s settings.
- Then, tap on the ‘Applications/Apps’ option in the settings.
- Under that option, you will find an option called ‘Google Apps’, tap on it.
- When the new window opens, you will see three dotted buttons at the top right of the screen.
- Then tap on that button with three dots.
- Since the problem is with Google Update, selecting the ‘Uninstall Update’ option will uninstall the latest update from Google Apps.
- Finally, disabling or turning off the ‘Auto updates’ option will get you out of the crash of Google Apps.